Stainless-Steel Tumblers/Cups feature double-wall vacuum insulation with a clear lid. They are 2X heat & cold resistant compared to normal tumblers/cups.
Stainless-Steel Tumblers/Cups are from 18/8-gauge stainless steel (18% chromium/8% nickel), also known as Type 304 Food Grade Stainless-Steel.
Stainless-Steel Tumblers/Cups are designed to fit in most standard-sized cup holders.
- DON’T place your travel mug in the dishwasher, microwave, stove, or freezer.
- DON’T use abrasive tools or chemicals (especially ammonia or chlorine) to clean your tumbler.
- Hand wash your item PRIOR to its first use.
- Hand wash ONLY; Item NOT dishwasher safe.
- Always check to be sure lid is properly secured before drinking.
This information should be considered a guide. It’s not meant to cover everything, and common sense should be used. If you have any questions about your tumbler/cup, please email WoodStudioMW@gmail.com. Thank you.